Sunday, March 31, 2013

Scripture Easter Goodie Bag



Hello! Happy Easter!
I wanted to make some goodie bags that had something to do with the true meaning of Easter. I used a glassine bag. The first item in the bag was a print out of lyrics from the song - "He is Risen".
Then I made three paper eggs that had a scripture on the front and a quote on the back. I did add some thin Lindt wrapped chocolates to the middle of the eggs and glued the front and back of the eggs together.








I put all the contents in the glassine bag, folded the top down. I made the bag topper out of a doily, folded in half and I glued on some paper flowers I made from scrapbook paper and book paper. I stapled the topper to the bag. I printed out the tag in cream card stock (it is hard to tell with the picture)

Thank you for stopping by! I wish you all a happy Easter!
I am also sharing one of my favorite songs about the Savior which fits this season called
"Oh Lord, My Redeemer" by Jeff Goodrich.


1 comment:

  1. I found this post (and your blog) thru a pin by a friend on pinterest. Thank you for sharing this pretty Easter project. (I probably won't wait to do something with it.) Fun blog.

    ReplyDelete